Friday, August 2, 2013

Feeling Proud

I've been thinking so much lately, about everything. From being bullied for 6+ years, personal reasons and to losing all my friends in high school. I can't believe how far I've come in just a few years. I was the senior in high school who wasn't excited to graduate, who didn't care about anything anymore, who just pretty much gave up with life. I stuck it through, and look at me now. Less then a year away from having my Associates and moving on to my Bachelors. Met an amazing friend who reminds me every day that I have a reason to be alive and proves it to me every day, and I couldn't thank her enough. I guess I just can't believe how far i've actually come in my short life so far. I feel proud of myself in a way.

1 comment:

  1. You should be proud of yourself. Your perseverance should be admired. Congratulations on sticking it out.

    ReplyDelete